The Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation enables our family to contribute in a small way to our local, national and global communities through the creation of a permanent vehicle reflecting our family values. We have been fortunate and blessed in our lives, and believe it is our obligation make this contribution.
Our Foundation is proud to partner with a number of organizations, including:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Connecticut
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Bowery Mission of New York
- Bridgeport Neighborhood Trust
- Bridgeport Rescue Mission
- Center for Disaster Philanthropy
- Claremont McKenna College
- Families Network of Western Connecticut
- Family ReEntry of Bridgeport, CT
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County
- Homes With Hope of Westport, CT
- Integrated Refugee and Immigrant Services of New Haven, CT
- Staples High School Tuition Grants
- TK Foundation
- Victims First
- Westport Library Association
Ihab Joseph Morcos Massoud (Joe) was born in New York City and grew up primarily in Southern California. He attended Claremont McKenna College and Harvard Business School. Joe currently serves on the Philanthropic Board of Advisors for Boston Children's Hospital, as well as the boards of directors of Big/Brothers Big Sisters of Connecticut; Connecticut Institute for Refugees and Immigrants; and Families Network of Western Connecticut. Joe is also a big brother and a member of Social Venture Partners. Joe is the Managing Director of Anholt Services (USA), Inc.
Beth and Joe reside in Westport, Connecticut and have three sons.
To Contact the Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line listing Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation.