The Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation enables our family to contribute in a small way to our local, national and global communities through the creation of a permanent vehicle reflecting our values. We have been fortunate and blessed in our lives, and believe it is our obligation make this contribution.
The Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation is proud to partner with a number of organizations, including:
- A Better Chance of Westport
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Connecticut
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Bowery Mission of New York
- Bridgeport Rescue Mission
- Families Network of Western Connecticut
- Family ReEntry of Bridgeport, CT
- Food Rescue US of Norwalk, CT
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County
- Integrated Refugee and Immigrant Services of New Haven, CT
- International Rescue Committee
- Near and Far Aid Association of Westport, CT
- Palestine Children’s Relief Fund
- Save the Children
- Staples High School Tuition Grants
- United States Fund for UNICEF
- Westport Library Association
Ihab Joseph Morcos Massoud (“Joe”) was born in New York of recent Egyptian immigrant parents. Mr. Massoud attended Claremont McKenna College and Harvard Business School. Mr. Massoud has been an avid youth sports coach and currently serves on the boards of Big Brothers/Big Sisters of Southwestern Connecticut, Families Network of Western Connecticut, the Bridgeport Rescue Mission Care Center, Staples High School Tuition Grants and the Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation. Mr. Massoud is responsible for the day to day management of Anholt Services (USA), Inc.
Mr. and Mrs. Massoud reside in Westport, Connecticut and have three sons.
To Contact the Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line listing Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation.