The Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation enables our family to contribute in a small way to our local, national and global communities through the creation of a permanent vehicle reflecting our family values. We have been fortunate and blessed in our lives, and believe it is our obligation make this contribution.
The Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Foundation is proud to partner with a number of organizations, including:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Connecticut
- Boston Children’s Hospital
- Bowery Mission of New York
- Bridgeport Rescue Mission
- Families Network of Western Connecticut
- Family ReEntry of Bridgeport, CT
- Food Rescue US of Norwalk, CT
- Habitat for Humanity of Coastal Fairfield County
- Homes With Hope
- Integrated Refugee and Immigrant Services of New Haven, CT
- Palestine Children’s Relief Fund
- Save the Children
- Staples High School Tuition Grants
- Westport Library Association
Ihab Joseph Morcos Massoud (Joe) was born in New York City and grew up primarily in Southern California. He attended Claremont McKenna College and Harvard Business School. Joe currently serves on the Philanthropic Board of Advisors for Boston Children's Hospital and the Bridgeport Rescue Mission Care Center Committee, as well as the boards of directors of Big/Brothers Big Sisters of Southwestern Connecticut, Families Network of Western Connecticut and Staples High School Tuition Grants. Joe is the Managing Director of Anholt Services (USA), Inc.
Beth and Joe reside in Westport, Connecticut and have three sons.
To Contact the Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line listing Elizabeth and Joseph Massoud Family Foundation.